Creating your account - Outlook 2003 - XP
Start your Microsoft Outlook program. Then click on Tools and select Email Accounts...
Select Add a new email account and click on Next.
Select POP3 and click on Next.
- Your Name: Name
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: ******
- Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.madasafish.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.madasafish.com
Now click on More Settings and select Outgoing Server.
- Tick the Option My Outgoing server(SMTP) requires authentication.
Click on OK, Next and Finish.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.